VARIABLE DATA PRINTERS
Variable Data Printing :
Variable-data printing(VDP) is a form of digital printing, including on-demand printing, in which elements such as text, graphics and images may be changes from one printed piece to the next, without stopping or slowing down the printing process and using information from a database or external file. For example, a set of personalized letters, each with the same basic layout, can be printed with a different name and address on each letter. Variable data printing is mainly used for marketing, advertising, invoicing and applying addresses on self-mailer, brochures or postcard campaigns.
We provide Variable Data Printing Solutions assuring that the prints are personalized, relevant, cost-effective thus yeilding high custmor response.
VD-Jet Flexibility :
Let our Macart’s 16 years of industry proven experience give you the competative edge by providing a turnkey system designed specifically for your printing application. Customized software programming can be done by Macart’s highly expert enggneering R&D team.
Addressing versatility with various Print Heads and links
The VD-jet addresses the capabilities of inkjet peinting on wide of paper and configured as a complete . There are significant saving on the link cost with the use of Macart’s VD-Jet.
Software Features :
– Extremely user friendly software and very fast.
– Simpler but efficient image editing tool .
– Control panel contains all the functions.
– Customization of software to control user’s machine function e.g. motor control, feeder control etc.
– Ink calculator.
Software Requirement :
– Windows 7 or 8 – 64 bit based PC with i7 processor, 500 GB HOD, 8 GB RAM, USB2.0 and USB 3.0
– Online UPS.
– Room Temperature from 20 degree Celsius to 27 degree Celsius.
The VD-Jet advantage :
The VD-Jet is the perfect solution for turing your existing press into a hybrid digital press. This printer offers a grate value for commercial printers, label printers and direct mailing companies looking for a variable inkjet printing on wide array of substrates. – Prints on craft paper and corrugated sheets with water based or oil based ink.
– Prints on coated and non coated sheets with UV link
– Print with scalable from 0.6″ to 24″
– Sharp and crisp text printed with 720dpi quality
– RIP software with inbuild control panel minimizing the layout time
– Modular components are replaceable
– Easy to maintain by operator
– Color capability
VD-Jet Flexibility :
– 720 dpi across the head (720 x 360 dpi, 360 x 180 dpi)
– 0.6 inches to 24 inches print idth flexibility
– Bulk Ink system
– Variable drop size for improved barcode readability
– UV curable, water based and oli based ink usage
– Internal heaters minimize the impact of external temperature changes
– Unique ink supply design providing stability of ink supply
|Print Head||Konica Minolta KM 1024, Xaar Proton, XJ128, Seiko 510, Kyocera.|
|Max no of Print Head||12|
|Print Width||0.6 inch to 24 inch|
|Resolution (dpi)||720 x 360, 360 x 180|
|Drop Volume||14pl, 35pl, 42pl, 60pl|
|Speed||20 meters/min to 300 meters/min|
|Ink||Oil based, Water based and UV|
|Ink Delivery Bulk System||1 liter to 5 liter capacity|
|Media for Oil/Water based Ink||Paper, Craft Paper, Corrugated sheets and box|
|Power Requirements||110 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Supply|
– Direct Mail Addressing
– Forms Printing
– Newspaper Imprinting
– Security Printing
– Scratch Cards
– Personalized Letters
– News Letters