1. Very High speed & High Quality Printing with advanced Macart electronics and Macart’s Star RIP software.
2. Heavy and Rugged structure.
3. Low noise linear bearing.
4. Powerful AC servo motor for high speed carriage motion.
5. Powerful media griper for precise media displacement,
6. Controlled media suction for accurate printing.
7. Two zone media heating- Pre and Post
8. Two fan channels for faster drying of print.
9. Auto head capping.
10. Dual control panel – software and printer.
11. LED light illuminated printing area.
12. Enhanced colours by advance Rip software.
13. Easy media roll loading from bottom.
14. Swing bar type Media releaser for sticky media.
15. Gravity ink feeding.
16. Teflon ink tubing for life upto 20 yrs & long head life.
17. Hard aluminum alloy timing pulleys for long life.
18. German belts.
19. Macart manufactured cable drag chain for smooth and long life.
20. Extremely low power consumption.
21. Power failure printing continuation function.
22. Many ICC colour profiles available for various media’s.
23. Solvent resistant paint.
24. Compact body.
25. More than 70% Aluminum body for very long life.
26. Made in India Electronics, easy to maintain and repair.
|Resolution||Maximum Interpolated Resolution 720dpi|
|Colors||Maximum 16.7 million colours|
|Speed (KM1024-4PH)||Speed in 2 pass 1000 sq.ft./hr& Speed in 3 pass 700 sq.ft./hr|
|Speed (KM512-4 PH)||Speed in 2 pass 450 sq.ft./hr& Speed in 3 pass 380 sq.ft./hr|
|Rip||StarRip Image Processor mfg. by Macart|
|Media Width||78” / 130”|
|Print Width||72” / 125”|
|Media Type||Flex, Backlit flex, vinyl, clear vinyl, canvas, wallpaper, door laminate|
|Ink||Pigment based solvent ink|
|Power Requirement||250 VAC, 50Hz single phase|
|Power consumption||Max – 450 W|
|Machine Heater||Max 1200 W|